Forza invites all DBWA clubs to their Aqua Spectacular event on Saturday, 1 March 2014, held in Bunbury.
Racing will start at 4pm and will finish at 8pm on Saturday 1st March. This year the format will be different. We will be asking the crews to nominate their own race times at the briefing session. The times nominated and margins will be announced after the first heat so that the crews will have some idea on how they went. However the other two heats will be announced on completion of racing. A perpetual trophy and prize money is on offer.
The minimum number of paddlers is 8 and the maximum is 20. No drummers
- Crew lists can be as many as you like.
- Only two teams allowed from each club. (No swapping)
- Naturally no timing devices allowed on the water.
- BBQ packs will be available and no alcohol is allowed until after racing.
- Serious paddling (training) is available for those who wish on Sunday 2nd March.
Please contact Forza members at the next two DBWA regattas for more information. It promises to be a fun weekend with lots of activities happening along the promenade. Contact details for event entry will be distributed at a later date, in the meantime, please send DBWA an email to express your club’s interest in attending the Aqua Spectacular.