- This event has passed.
State Championships – Day 1 – 13 March 2016
March 13, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
State Championships – Day 1 – Sunday, 13 March 2016
- Racing will be 20’s crews
- Race distances: 1000m, 500m, 200m
- 1000m – first race of the day, one heat only
- Three heats of 500m racing in all categories
- Three heats of 200m racing in all categories
DBWA is running the 20s x 2000m on the Tens day (State Championships Day 2 – 20 March 2016) as 13 March has a big race calendar and running both the 1000m and 2000m on one day will be putting crews under pressure, particularly if the weather is hot. DBWA understands this may not be ideal for paddlers who are not paddling in the tens events but are required for the 2000m race, however in the interest of safety this format was necessary. DBWA thanks the clubs and paddlers for their understanding on this matter. It will be the first race of the day.